Hi, I had my treatment 4 days ago but my question is? (photos)

She clean my face and neck with alcohol, this is normal??? Because I'm so worried about this. Please someone answer my question!!!

Proper cleansing is key before eMatrix - Buffalo Niagara, NY

We use the same cleanser and wash before the Obagi Blue peel, as is provided in that product. It is wonderful in degreasing the skin. Alcohol wipes are used thereafter immediately before the eMatrix procedure. This works quite well in our eMatrix practice. 

Buffalo General Surgeon

Ematrix treatments in Los Angeles

Ematrix treatments require degreasing of the skin and a gentle cleanse. There are many different ways to clean the skin and this shouldn't have a signficant effect on the treatment. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

EMatrix and Cleaning Skin

eMatrix is a great laser for treating acne scars and for removing sun damage and wrinkles.  Most patients are cleaned before the procedure with alcohol and it sounds like you are doing well and on schedule.

Michele S. Green, MD

Acetone or alcohol wipes are ok...healing up well

Yes, acetone is by default but some people use alcohol wipes to degrease and disinfect prior to eMatrix. This is acceptable. 
Your healing up time is all on track. 

Kind regards

Dr Davin S. Lim
Laser Dermatologist
BRISBANE, Australia.

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Cleaning face before eMatrix

She probably didn't use alcohol but used Acetone. This is required prior to treatment because the skin needs to be cleansed of all product, natural oils, etc. It smells terrible but it a totally normal and necessary step before this treatment specifically.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

F. Victor Rueckl, MD