Do I need a mini TT? Or a complete one? Also, I want implants, but do I need lift? (Photos)

46 yr old 5.2 and 144 Lb.

Need abdominoplasty

You have enough loose skin on your upper abdomen that I think you would be better off with an abdominoplasty. However, if you could not have an abdominioplasty for some reason, you would get some improvement, but not as much with a mini abdominoplasty. I can't tell from the pictures whether you would need a breast lift with implants or just implants. I do believe that most plastic surgeons would tell you that you need a lift if you get implants. However, I get good results with implants without a lift so long as the nipple does not lie more than 2.5 cm below the fold under your breast. I can't tell how far below the fold, your nipples are from the pictures.

Bristol Plastic Surgeon

Need abdominoplasty

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Bristol Plastic Surgeon

Full TT

Thank you for reaching out and posting photos. From looking at your photos, I think you would benefit most from a full TT, as far as a lift, I think a lift would provide the best long term results. It is difficult to say without an in person consultation. Be sure to visit experienced board certified surgeons. Best of luck! Dr. Kim

Daniel B. Kim, MD

Full TT

Daniel B. Kim, MD

You need full tummy tuck and breast lift

Full tummy tuck, liposuction of flanks and breast lift is what you need. Breast implants are optional and need more discussion in your particular case.

Tummy

Hi, thanks for sharing your concern and photos with us!

First I want to congratulate you for making this important decision. Deciding to get an aesthetic procedure to change your body and get a new life style is a big step!

Looking at your photos I might say that you´ll be a great candidate to get an entire back, waist and flanks liposuction, with BBL, and tummy tuck, this is because all the extra skin located in this areas plus your abdominal muscle needs to be repaired. Before all this, of course, you need to get a complete medical evaluation and laboratory exams to check everything is fine. For us your safety, always, is going to be first.

Have a great day!

Dr. JPG

Tummy

Have a great day!

Dr. JPG

Mini tummy tuck?

Hello mary:

Thanks for your question, as I observed your photos the correct indication is a conventional tummy tuck, a mini tummy tuck will give you a satisfactory result, additionally liposuction could improve a lot 

your silhoutte, also a Breast lif with implants could give you a good result. 

Regards 

Kemil Issa, MD

Mini tummy tuck?

Hello mary:

Regards 

Kemil Issa, MD

Do I need a mini TT? Or a complete one? Also, I want implants, but do I need lift?

Based upon the photos submitted, I think that tummy tuck with liposuction of the sides and back would be reasonable.  A breast lift would be helpful as well.

Tummytuck and full back, waist liposuction

After seen your pics, we believe that for having best results from a tummytuck, you should have a full back and waist liposuction too.  This is going to give you a best body figure.

Regards

Dr Hernandez Pizzoglio

Regards

Dr Hernandez Pizzoglio

Thank you for the question in the photos. It is difficult to answer your question without examining you. However from reviewing your photos it appears that you would benefit from a full abdominoplasty and a breast lift with implants. It is best to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck.

To have the best aesthetic result, you would want to do a full TT and breast lift with implants. You would have an improvement with a mini TT with liposuction, but not as nice of a result as a full TT. Obviously a full TT is more expensive than a mini TT, so all this must be taken into consideration when choosing what works for you. 

Tummy tuck and implants

Thank you for your question and photos.  From what I can see, you would benefit from a tummy tuck due to the loose skin and stretch marks.  Looks like you would need a full rather than mini.  Hard to tell on the breasts without an in-person exam.  You are borderline for needing a lifting procedure.  Good luck.  

Tummy tuck and implants