Machine broke during laser lipo. Went back 2 days later and did it again. Does this look normal? (Photo)

I had laser lipo at a dr office last Wed the suction machine broke they sent me home less then half done that night about 600 of fat extr finished on Fri another 800 of fat. It was the most painful experience of my life. The dr used 4 bags of saline on 2nd time,Every time I touch the stomach area I just scream in pain still after a week,'m completely black and blue.What should I do now? I'm swelling up in the garment and can barely breathe. Did the procedure work going in 2 x so close together?

Laser lipo questions

From your photos I would have recommended either a tummy tuck or liposuction done with VASER under a general anesthetic. It would appear that the amount of fat needed to be removed to get an noticable result would be very difficult for me under local anesthesia even with oral sedation. In my opinion, and I do a lot of laser lipo, it is for smaller areas 1 liter or less at a time. Good luck.

Post Liposuction Irregularities, Swelling -- Try Massage, Velashape or Venus Legacy With Your Compression

You do not appear to have been a good candidate to me for just liposuction alone, you are more of a tummy tuck candidate with liposuction. There is much more than 1.5 L of fat that can be removed and you back/sides were not fully contoured -- this would require a more significant general anesthetic surgery in my practice. However, if you were only seeking improvement, this may have been a good option for you and the results you are showing is typical of post procedural swelling.  At this point my patients would be getting lymphatic massage, hyperbaric oxygen and venus legacy/velashape treatments to speed up the healing process.  If you are concerned, please speak to your physician.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Laser lipo

At this point, allow the healing process to continue over the next several weeks to months. Keep wearing your garment and continue close follow up with your plastic surgeon for any issues or concerns.

Harry T. Haramis, MD, FACS
Montclair Plastic Surgeon

Machine broke during laser lipo. Went back 2 days later and did it again. Does this look normal?

So many issues in this question and posted photos! #1. Why were you having Laser Lipo if you really needed a full TT? #2. The amount of fat needed to be removed necessitated you having general anesthesia in my opinion. At least 3 liters of fat would have been needed to be removed! #3. Was you surgeon a boarded PLASTIC SURGEON?