Will I loss nipple sensation? Three months ago I had a BA.

The doctor used the periareolar technique and I didn't lose any sensation on my right nipple but in my left nipple I lost sensation just on the incision, I can feel the nipple and everything but the scar on my areola is numb. The thing is, I'm gonna have a revision surgery and a lift in four months, but I'm afraid that given the numbness on my scar, I might lose sensation on my whole nipple. Is that possible? Does that have anything to do?

Will I loss nipple sensation?

It s always possible, but not likely, to lose nipple sensation after any cosmetic breast surgery. Your current situation does not increase that likelihood.