Can a lipoma (that was caused by a concussion) grow back after removing it?

I have a small lipoma on my forehead that isn't really noticeable to anyone, but has always bothered me. It is above my right brow and always made me self-conscious. If I get it removed by doctor, could it possibly grow back? and what are the chances of that?

Thank you for sharing your excellent question and I am sorry to hear of your concussion.  If the mass is a lipoma it can be safely removed with a small in-office procedure.  Because of the traumatic nature of the mass's development it would be important to first establish the diagnosis before attempting removal.  Be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation for the best advice.