With a lift; Can get 450-550cc implants placed even though I'm 5'3 and 125 lbs? (photos)

25 years old and breastfed for about 3 and a half years. Athletic built. Hoping on Getting a lift with augmentation. I used to be a 32DD before breastfeeding; now I'm a barely B with a lot of saggy skin. I truly miss my old shape and loved when I had larger breast.

Breast lift with implants

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photos, you look like a great candidate for a breast lift with implants.  Breast implant selection is an important process and requires good communication between you and your surgeon. Typically, breast measurements are initially obtained to provide an initial guide for implants appropriate for your chest. It's then advised that you try different sizers in a normal bra with a tight t-shirt to get an idea of what your breasts would look like. It's important to focus on the look that you want instead of a specific cup size or implant size. Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck!

Go with the implants first

You need to be measured proeprly but a High Profile implant in the size range you disciss might be all you need. It is safer anyway to get the stretching (implants) out of the way before doing a tightening surgery (lift). I can't tell where your crease is in the photos but because the nipples still point forward, if you aren't too demanding of high nipples, you might be happy with just the fullness and size increas from the implants. After 4 months, you could do the lift if you're willing to add more scars tio improve the shape.

Breast Lift / Breast Augmentation/ Breast Implants/ Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants

I appreciate your question. The size of implant best for you is dictated by your chest wall measurements.  Once we determine that we can choose the profile based on what you want or need to achieve.  If you are seeking a natural look, then the diameter of the implant should be equal to or, more ideally, smaller than the width of your breast. The breast width is a measurement of how wide your breast is at the base, which should be measured at the level of the nipple. Choosing an implant that is smaller in diameter than your breast width will avoid the "side breast" fullness that is often associated with a more artificial appearance.  Other than that, you should choose the implant based on volume, not on the dimensions of the implant. You should choose a board certified plastic surgeon that you trust to help guide you in this decision.   Silicone will give you a fullness at the top (upper pole fullness). Silicone implants come pre-filled with a silicone gel and are the softest implant available. They feel more natural, which makes them a good option for women with less natural breast tissue; but they require a larger incision. It may be more difficult to realize if this type of implant has ruptured, so it is important to monitor them with annual follow-up visits. Additionally, because this implant contains a more liquid silicone (less cross-linked), if this implant should rupture, it will leak only into the scar capsule formed around the implant but may cause some discomfort or implant distortion. Anatomic gummy bear implants might be a good choice to give you volume. These highly-sought-after, anatomic implants offer a look that more closely resembles the natural silhouette of a breast, and, therefore, are a very attractive option for individuals seeking a natural-looking, aesthetic primary breast augmentation. Additionally, these implants are an especially excellent option for patients undergoing restorative or corrective breast surgery because they provide more stability, shape, and reduced incidence of capsular contracture. Compared to other types of silicone gel implants, the silicone in the cohesive gel implant is more cross-linked; therefore, should the implant shell “rupture,” it maintains its shape and silicone does not leak. During your breast augmentation consultation, you should feel the different types of implants available, and try on various implant sizers in front of a mirror to help you to get an idea of how you will look following the surgery. You should also bring pictures of the look you would like to achieve, as well as a favorite top to wear when trying on implant sizers. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

With a lift; Can get 450-550cc implants placed even though I'm 5'3 and 125 lbs?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Lifts or implant

From your photographs, in my opinion, a lift plus an implant would do better. In my experience, large implants in the 500s and lifts don't fare well in the long term. A larger implant will necessitate leaving a fair amount of the stretched out skin in order to accommodate the size of the implant. This will then make for a very small lift.  In this scenario, there's usually a very early recurrence of droopy breasts that's just larger in size.  I prefer to take out a larger amount of skin and put a slightly smaller implant. That way there's less gravitational tension on the skin that's left over in the perkiness of the lift  will last longer. Try to find a plastic surgeon with a Vectra 3-D imaging platform that can show you what the different sizes as well as different types of lifts would look like on you. Good luck. 

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS