Inferior oblique corner of eye cut for lower lid fat pad removal. (photo)

I don't understand why this was cut. I thought this was cut to reshape lower lid. I thought lower lid would have one small cut on the inside to deal w the fat.

It was cut because that is how many surgeon were taught to remove lower eyelid fat.

This should not have been a surprise.  What did your surgeon discuss with you before surgery.  Many surgeons perform this work without a skin incision transconjunctivally.  However many plastic surgeon persist in using a transcutaneous incision like you had.  The incision will fade.  However changes to the shape and position of the lower eyelid will persist.  I am in the business of fixing these issues.  Let this heal for at least 6 to 12 months.  If the issues persist, it can be revised to look better.  My free ebook has information on how this is done.

Inferior oblique incision

Surgery for lower blepharoplasty can be performed internally through the conjunctiva or externally if excess skin needs to be removed. 
You need to discuss your concerns with your surgeon since it seems your knowledge of the surgery preop is different from what actually transpired. 

Leon Goldstein, MD
Madison Plastic Surgeon