Implant removal, capsular contracture, uneven fullness & confusion 6 weeks post-op?

Sub muscular silicone breast implants removed after 2 years, I was a B cup and went up to a big C/ small D cup. I had CC twice on my right side, on the upper inner cleavage area. My left side has completely bounced back, but my right side, scored the capsule, feels almost stuck to my chest wall, exactly where the cc happened. Completely uneven volume, especially when I push them up (where the CC was NO tissue removed) Only 6 weeks out, but getting scared and nervous it won't ev. fill out. HELP!

Wait for some time

The final appearance, shape, and movement are not exactly the same as normal breasts. The surgically enlarged breasts do not move in the same way as normal breasts. They tend to be firmer. The contours are usually somewhat different than normal breasts. In some patients these discrepancies may be rather noticeable. Although every effort is made to place the implants symmetrically, complete symmetry is rarely achieved. Immediately after surgery, the breasts are swollen and firmer. The final shape and size is approximated after 2 to 3 months, but up to one year may be required for the end result.