Uneven forehead, what procedural options are available? (Photo)

Forehead Augmentation

Your brows appear too prominent and your forehead is uneven because you have an upper forehead deficiency. This can be treated by forehead augmentation using a variety of techniques from bone cements to implants.

Treatment of Uneven Forehead

You do have excess fullness of your forehead at and above your brows. An alternative you should consider is to shave this excess bone, a procedure we have done for many years. Have an experienced surgeon show you multiple results in patients like yourself.

Uneven forehead and options for correction.

I need to see better photographs as described on my website and those of others. You have very prominent supra orbital ridges which can be lessened as well as any forehead bumps. And incision needs to be made at the hairline in order to do this. See a very  experienced surgeon who can show you his actual results in patients like yourself.