I had Tummy tuck, lift, arm/back lift they are requiring me to go get message therapy to shape my sides and back. (photo)

It is very painful and one of the treatments requires like shock therapy and it hurts like hell. However, I have no shape in my back and waist. I am leaving in two weeks and I can't take the injections. Will my shape not form? I am swollen and look almost like I did before. They are saying that it's just inflammation. What's going on. Please don't tell me that I should not have done the surgery here because three of my friends did and they look great.

Massage therapy after tummy tuck

Dear Rhonda,

Thank you for your question.  It a little unclear what type of lift you had on your sides and back since most the pictures are referencing those areas.  Massage therapy does little to improve results in any significant way.   Best of luck, Dr. Michael Omidi

An in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon is the best way to assess your needs and provide true medical advice. The response to the question does not constitute a doctor patient relationship or formal advice.