I do not have "side boob" yet & top of chest isn't softening as much as when I squeeze lower/middle boobs. Suggestion? (photo)

I would like to know if I will get side boob. I am 4 weeks post op and I have noticed my left breast side view is flat and saggy looking. My right side isn't flat and kind of has the look of side boob coming once healing process finishes. What do you think is wrong with my left breast. Also my front view top chest does not feel as soft as the rest of my breast when o touch it. It feels obviously fake compared to the squishy other parts of my breast. What's up docs?! Lol please enlighten me :)

Takes Time For Breasts To "Drop & Fluff"

At just 4 weeks post-op, you're still very early in your recovery process. It usually takes 3-6 months before your breast implants drop into place and you start to see your final outcome. You are still high and tight, and will need to be patient through all the possible changes your breasts may go through until you reach the 6 month point. Continue to follow up with your surgeon, and follow any recommendations he/she gives you regarding massage, bras or wraps. It's difficult, but try to be patient!

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

4 Weeks Post Op

Thank you for the question and photos. Your breast implants do appear to be sitting high still. the whole drop and fluff process will take between 2-6 months so you are still relatively early in recovery. I recommend that you check in with your Plastic Surgeon so that they can advise you about your progress.
All the best

Implants will settle

Thanks for the great question and the photos. In my opinion your implants do still look a little high. As I tell all my patients though, you need to wait about 3 months before the implants will be in their final position. Over the next couple of month the shape and size of your breasts will be changing on regular basis. If you have concerns, I would let your surgeon know so they can make sure they are happy with how everything looks. I hope this helps and best of luck!~Dr. Sieber