I had rhinoplasty and alarplasty 5 years ago in my country. Is it fixable? (Photo)

it has been awhile and i really regret for that decision. help me if it fixable. Im looking for best doctor in dallas area that are professional in second rhinoplasty and alarplasty. its silicone implants inside and is this bad if i just want to remove them?

I had rhinoplasty and alarplasty 5 years ago in my country. Is it fixable?

Hello Ryan Chang - Thanks for your question.  You need to seek the advice of a Revision Asian Rhinoplasty specialist.  I would recommend that you speak with Spencer Cochran, MD in Dallas. Good luck, Dr. Shah

Denver Plastic Surgeon