I want to remove my mole in my face, how much will it cost? Cost for treatment is specific to no:of moles?

i m indian, i already once removed mole from dermatologist from my place before coming here to study , but mole has grown again. It is not cancerous i checked it, i want to remove mole from my place because i think it is spoiling my appearance. It has been 6 month since i remoed mole and it has grown to same size i have 3 to5 moles in my face. i wanted to remove it. Kindly suggest me rate, procedure. It is small sized mole

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- SEE AN EXPERT Dermatologic Surgeon

Sometimes moles do grow back unless they were excised.  I suggest seeing an expert in dermatologic surgery.  Sometimes lasers can help over surgery. Unfortunately cost cannot be determined without an in person evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer