Red areas on my neck that are becoming very embarrassing. What treatment is out there for this? (photos)

It is mostly on my neck, there are a few small areas on my face that cover easily with a little makeup but I hate to have to put concealer all the way down my neck- and it's embarrassing having people ask what's wrong with me. Any help is appreciated. Would like to know if there is a treatment specifically for this before spending money on skin treatments that may not work. This has been present for years but has recently increased in surface area. General derm screening ruled out cancer. Help!

Laser or IPL

Hi. Thank you for your question. I generally treat this condition with a vascular laser (PDL) or IPL. I suggest you see a dermatologist to discuss this.

London Dermatologist

Getting rid of redness with lasers and microneedling/prp

This can be treated with a combination of lasers (IPL, Co2, VBeam, Yellow) and microneedling/prp. It maybe best to get a biopsy to determine if this is cosmetic or inflammatory.  I recommend getting a formal consultation with a cosmetic dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer