I want a nose like Salma Hayek. Is there any chance that my nose would look similar to her nose by getting a nose job? (Photo)

I'm very insecure about my nose and I'm considering a nose job. I've posted 3 photos of my nose and the nose that I think would look more suitable.

Salma Hayek

When I see your nose, in some ways your nose is cuter than Salma Hayek's nose. It is really a bad idea to transpose a body part (nose) from one person to another. It really may not be a  nose that looks good on you.In other words, something that looks good on her may not look good on you. The best thing to do is get a computer image of your nose (before and after) to see what can be done. 

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

I want a nose like Salma Hayek. Is there any chance that my nose would look similar to her nose by getting a nose job

Hello kiki547,
Thanks for your question.
In some ways, your nose is cuter than Salma Hayek's.
That being said, it is possible to make it look more like hers, but why would you want that?  Her nose is well fit to her face, and your nose should be well fit to your face.
A rhinoplasty will help shape your nose to make it better fit your face, but it won't look like hers.
Having realistic expectations from cosmetic surgery is a must.
Please consult with a rhinoplasty specialist in your area for more information.
Good luck,
Dr. Shah

Manish H. Shah, MD, FACS
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty candidate

It is impossible to give someone else's nose to the patient. More importantly, is to understand what can and cannot be accomplished with each individual patient's unique anatomy. Computer imaging performed in the office setting would be helpful to understand what can be accomplished.

Rhinoplasty should Balance your Face

Dear kiki547, The main issues with your nose would be the bulbous tip and refining the tip would bring better balance to your facial aesthetics. Selma Hayek's nose would not look balanced with your facial features. I would suggest seeking consultations with some experts and have imaging performed to see what results would be proposed with rhinoplasty surgery taking into consideration your personal anatomy. Once this is performed you can see whether you would like to move forward with surgery. You also have some fullness in the lower third of your face and a slightly weak chin which could be addressed to bring a more refined jawline and balance to your overall profile and facial aesthetics. For your review I have attached a link below of rhinoplasty before and afters and a video above of a male patient who has undergone these multiple procedures you may want to consider. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD