I have a mole on my nose that I have always wanted to remove. What is the best way to get it removed without scarring? (Photo)

The Mole is clear from the bottom and has little black specks on the surface. also I want to avoid scarring as much as possible I have talked to a licensed person and they said she will so something similar to shaving it because we want to avoid a whole in my face how is that possible and can that happen?

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- Lasers, Radiowave, Shave -- See an Expert

This can be removed with shave or lasers. I suggest you see an expert for treatment.  It is best you see an expert to avoid scarring.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Remove This Mole

However you have this mole removed, you will have a scar.  The question should be, how do you get the most minimal one.   I suggest you see a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon who is skilled at shave removal technique.

Michael A. Greenberg, MD
Elk Grove Village Dermatologist