I am looking for a doctor in the US who does Sculptra injections for neck and/or hands. Any suggestions?

I am 46, and I have had delightful results with Sculptra on my face, I am beginning to not like the changes in my neck with aging. I have read that Sculptra is used in Switzerland on necks with great results. Can anyone let me know of someone who has experience using Sculptra on necks or hands in the US?
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Sculptra for hands

Sculptra is a fabulous product but there are many better products and treatments for the hands and neck. Please consult a board certified dermatologist and ask them about Fraxel combined with Restylane for these areas. Thermage is amazing to tighten the neck and lower face. 

Rejuvenation of the neck and hands with injectable products

Wall sculptor it can be injected in the decollette area And the hands, before committing to sculptra treatments I would seek some treatment recommendations from experts with experience in rejuvenation of the neck and hands

Brian Biesman, MD
Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon