I want BBL but I don't want my family to know

I want to get the BBL but I don't want anybody to know, but I know after the surgery I have to get home, could I stay at the hospital till I heal up, an if so what is your cost for this

Thank you for your question. It will hard to hide your recovery after surgery from your immediate family. Most patients after BBl surgery are standing, or laying on their side for the first week. You will be able to sit using a special pillow. Consult with a board certified Plastic surgeon. Best Wishes

Brazilian Butt Lift

HIPPA is a law that protects your privacy so that your medical history stays private.  However, it would not be realistic to stay in a hospital or facility for the duration of your recovery.

Dr. John Burns
Dallas, Texas

John Burns, MD