What is happening to my right breast? (photos)

475Mentorhp 2yr PO had a baby 7wks R breast has dropped severely implant looks like its riding up At my 6mnth po I started having severe pain on my lower R breast it lingered on for about 6mnth I got preg it hurt a lil pain went away I noticed changes before pregnancy after birth L breast has changed a lil due to pregnancy something happened to my R breast due to the pain still pretty soft top is a lil firmer than my L breast if I lay my forearm on top of my R breast I get an indentation help

What is happening to my right breast?

From your photos your implant looks deflated. You should see your chosen surgeon for an in person evaluation. 

Breast lift

Your pictures show breast mount is sliding off the implants. You nipple position is low, there is deflation and all of these are common post pregnancy. Please see your surgeon for evaluation.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Right breast

You appear to have changes to your breast resulting from pregnancy with ptosis now and possibly a deflation of right breast if you have saline implants.  I suggest going to see your plastic surgeon to get a definite answer.  Hope this helps!

Jules Walters, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon