Good candidate for non surgical rhinoplasty/alar base reduction?

I have been extensively looking into rhinoplasty for years now and still have yet to find a surgeon I truly trust to operate on my nose (I am not 100% sure if I want to go through with surgery right now). I was wanting to try non surgical rhinoplasty for the time being. I wanted an opinion on if my nose looks like a good candidate for non surgical rhinoplasty with possible alar base reduction? I feel as if my nose barely has a bridge and lacks definition, also it becomes very wide when I smile.

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty Candidate Versus Surgical

For a non-surgical intervention, fillers can be used to sculpt the nose. I tend to use a lot of Voluma for this area and achieve great results. The tip shape cannot be improved without a surgical intervention, but the fillers can be used to define the bridge and sculpt the nose. I suggest you see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer