I got male pec implants. Is possible to get gluteal implants instead since they have the projection that I need and I want ?

I got male pecs implants 4 months ago. The thickness of the implant is only 2 centimeters. A larger implants does not fit on my chest wall cause I am not that wide. Is possible to get gluteal implants instead since they have the projection that I need and I want ??? even giving a consent letter??

Not a good idea

Pectoral implants have a particular shape to them, as do butt implants.  Having butt implants on your chest is going to look comical.