Generally speaking, how much would it cost me if I were to get both cheekbone and chin implants done together?

Would I save a significant amount If I were to get both done at the same time from the same doctor? If possible, could you please give me a general estimate If I were to get both together?

Hi, I have performed many facial shaping procedures using cheek and chin implants for over 30 years.  Typically, we do offer multiple procedure discounts, especially on the OR and anesthesia fees which are less they would be if having the two procedures performed separately.  Costs vary significantly based upon the experience, reputation and location of the surgeon.  In my humble opinion, it's best to decide on your surgeon based upon their aesthetic judgement.  For instance, following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, men look chiseled and handsome with angularity in the cheeks, chin and mandibular angles.   When the chin is weak, this creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face. 

I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  In my opinion, you are a good candidate for chin implant surgery.
The following procedures would create a more ruggedly handsome face.

• Cheek augmentation with cheek implants to add angularity to the cheeks and mid face.  This would be combined with liposuction to reduce the excess facial fat to further define the cheek shape.
  • Chin augmentation, using a chin implant, to add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.
  • Augmentation of the mandibular angles using a dermal filler (jaw implants have too many unwanted side effects IMHO) to add volume, angularity and flare to the jaw line.
Hope this helps.

#Chin Implant / #Facial Rejuvenation/#Liposuction/#Hi Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Cheek and Chin Implants

All aesthetic surgeries when combined will cost less than when done separately as it involves one anesthetic. How much that would be, on average, is around 15%, in my experience. But the best way to get accurate pricing is to submit pictures to determine what type of chin and cheek implants are needed from which the cost of surgery can then be given.

Cost of a chin implant and cheek implants

The cost of chin and cheek implants is directly determined by  the cost of the implants, the amount of time it takes to perform the procedures in an operating room, time monitored by a physician anesthesiologist under general anesthesia, and the surgeon's professional fees for performing both procedures in addition to all of the postoperative follow-up appointments. chin and cheek implants are composed of Silastic, and can be custom cart when necessary to match patient's unique anatomy.  Chin implants are placed through a small incision underneath the chin, while cheek implants are placed through an intraoral approach.  For more information, many before and after results of both procedures, and our current price list for both procedures, please see the link and the video below