Fillers, Cheek implants, or Buccal fat removal? (photos)

Hello! I have a long, oval face & I want my face to be more "structured". I want my cheeks to be more prominent, bt I'm not 4 sure which route I should go. I consider buccal fat, bt I think I may not be a candidate for it and it seems like a lot of doctors are against it. I thought about cheek implants, bt I'm not 4 sure if I'll get the results I want. Will fillers be my best bet? I'm also getting lipo on my chin to get rid of my double chin, so I can achieve the look I want. Thanks in advance.

Doctor Answers 1

Cheeks--Mid/Lower-Face Sculpting using fillers

I suggest seeing a cosmetic surgeon who specializes in fillers. The results you are looking for can be achieved with a filler like Voluma XC in the upper cheeks. To maximize results using products like Sculptra, Juvederm, Voluma and Radiesse in the lower face will give you more of a structured jawline to reduce the oval/roundness of your facial features. I suggest consulting with a cosmetic surgeon who specializes in facial feminization using fillers to achieve optimal results. Best, Dr. Berger

Beverly Hills Physician
5.0 out of 5 stars 9 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.