What could make my face more feminine? (Photo)

I recently saw a side profile pic of myself and my face appeared a little masculine to me. I already get filler in my lips, but I can't quite figure out what else is bothering me about my face- Could it be my jawline? Chin? Nose?

​What could make my face more feminine and how to treat this.

What could make my face more feminine and how to treat this. Well I'm looking at your pictures and I think that you have really good Aesthetics. I think some of the things that you might be noticing is that your chin looks a little prominent and it looks a little bit more full in between your lips and Chin area that might give you that masculine look. You can do a chin reduction to feminize that part of your face and I couldn make a big impact on the rest your face is well. I think possibly you can also do slight changes to your nose to make it feminine as well probably more rotation is what I see

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

No photos

I can't open your photos.  Can you upload them again?  A front view as well as a profile would be helpful. 

Bryan Rolfes, MD

Bryan Rolfes, MD
Minneapolis Otolaryngologist