Looking to exchange current 650cc HP silicone natrelle to 800cc UHP silicone? (Photo)

Current meas: 14.5d 34" ribcage, hoping to remove 650cc HPs for 800cc UHP. No current complications & have no sagging where a lift is needed. Does this type of switch make sense to a surgeon? will discuss w/ my original surgeon to ensure I am 100% comfortable before I make a decision. Is this an unreasonable change if my ultimate goal isn't necessarily to see a huge jump in size just looking for more fullness, roundness and projection? Current implant HP: 14.2d/5.9p new implant UHP: 14.2d/6.7p

Looking To Exchange 650 cc HP Silicone Natrelle to 800 cc UHP Silicone

From your comments of going from a HP to a UHP implant, it would appear you presently have classic Natrelle implants.  Those implants are fantastic and I used them for over 10 years.  However, these implants are kept soft by being underfilled.  
The longer implants are in and the greater the size of the implants, the thinner your breast tissue gets secondary to compression.  The thinner your tissue is, the more likely it is to show rippling even with silicone implants when the implants are underfilled.  The new Natrelle Inspira implants remain soft not because of underfilling, but because of a new, softer silicone covering.  These new implants decrease significantly the chance of rippling.  I recognize rippling is not a problem for you at the present time, but it has to be added to your potential concerns once you increase the volume of your breast implants.
If you were my patient, I would suggest that the Natrelle Impira implants would obviate this potential problem.  As you can see, there are a whole host of potential considerations that you and your Board Certified plastic surgeon must consider beyond just base diameter and projection.  

Looking to exchange current 650cc HP silicone natrelle to 800cc UHP silicone?

No, your goals are not unreasonable but emphasis must always be placed on safety and avoidance of complications. Therefore, careful measurements (dimensional planning) and careful execution of the procedure will be key. Best wishes.

Upsizing is certainly feasible

and you should be able to accomplish that if the UHP footprint is near that of what you currently have.  The darkside of this is the anticipated stretching and ptosis you will have from the UHP implants so is that really worth it to you when you have what I consider a very nice result?  Once the tissue changes occur, you will need more surgery and will have to downsize but if having 800 cc's will make life perfect for you, then go for it.

Curtis Wong, MD

Revision Breast Augmentation

Hello,Photographs are all we can go by, and you couldn't look fuller or tighter without running into problems. BWD is used very commonly by patients and surgeons as though that's the only measurement that matters, which is not true. 

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS