Is it possible to get my dream wedding body with a Brazilian Butt Lift? (Photos)

I'v always been very self conscious about my body. Especially my hips! I have a decent size butt, but no curve to my hips. Is it possible to camouflage my hip dips. And how much would it cost? I'm 5'6 and weigh 170.

Can I achieve my dream body before my wedding?

Hi,Texangirl97! From the pictures it appears that you should have enough fat to give you a more hourglass figure with a BBL.  The larger question is will you have time to sufficiently recover and be discomfort free (if that is a priority) for your wedding?  A reasonable amount of time is 3 months.  Some patients can still have some residual soreness at this point but most do not.  Congratulations on your wedding and good luck!
Dr. M

Brazilian Butt Lift candidate

Thank you for your question. You appear to be a great candidate for a brazilian butt lift to optimize your overall form.  Our central approach with these procedures is to provide a 360 degree improvement in order to reduce unwanted fat in the body and to maximize feminine curves. When planning a Brazilian butt lift, patients can look forward to a double benefit: reducing areas of unwanted fat while gaining a perkier, rounded posterior.  Each procedure must be planned according to the individual needs of patients, harvesting fat from target areas of the torso, thighs or knees and transferring it to create smooth, attractive contours optimized for each person. Prices vary a lot according to experience and board certification of the plastic surgeon, facilities, quality of the practice, region, etc…  That said, you definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Best is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure. 

Brazilian butt lift

Based on your current photos you appear to be a great candidate for a Brazilian butt lift procedure. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your goals and options. 
Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

BBL

Thank you for your question and photographs.
I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so you can have a full body examination and review of your medical history to have an accurate determination of whether you are a good candidate for a BBL. When it comes to a BBL, you can harvest fat from multiple donor sites if you don’t have enough in just the abdomen and hip rolls. When I perform a BBL, after liposuction has been performed, I use a closed sterile system which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. To build up the hips, we could use a combination of implants and/or fat grafting to get you that desired hour glass figure. In regards to you hernia, you don’t necessarily have to get it fixed before the surgery, as this can be corrected during surgery. I hope this helps!
Good luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,
James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

BBL

Thank you for your question. You seem like a good candidate for liposuction and fat transfer to the hips. This procedure will help you address your specific areas of concerns. Liposuction of the abdomen, flanks and back will give you a contoured waistline and that fat can be centrifuged and transferred to your bum and hips.  You should make sure that you're working with a board certified plastic surgeon. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Great BBL Candidate

Hello, thanks for posting your pictures and for your inquiry. You are an ideal candidate for a BBL, liposuction to your waist, flanks and probably lower back, will give you the hourglass silhouette that is so appealing. That fat is treated carefully and grafted into your buttocks just to give more roundness and projection. In my practice it starts from 4800 USD. Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

BBL before wedding

Yes it is possible.  I would expect you to have a great result from a BBL, and what we do when we lipo is sculpt, so that we leave behind some fat where you want it, and take it away to make other areas more pronounced.  It requires a little bit of work, but it is a very common procedure now.  Ballpark cost would be 5-10k depending on areas you want liposuctioned.

Is it possible to get my dream wedding body with a Brazilian Butt Lift

Thank you for your question. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!  You are a great candidate for a Brazilian butt lift.  Price ranges on how many areas are liposuctioned.  The price range in the Dallas area will range from 6,500-10,500.   Schedule a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.   Best Wishes.

You would have a nice result with BBL

Hello and thank you for your question! Looking at your pictures you already have a great shape and I think that you have the right frameworkto achieve an even better look. Your silhouette would be greatly improved by aggressive liposuction of your flanks, abdomen, and lower back. By slimming the contour of your waist, flanks, and back with liposuction, your buttocks will already appear perkier when put next to amuch slimmer waistline; liposuction will allow your surgeon to harvest fat to also transfer to your buttocks and hips to further enhance this look. The shape which you desire can be created to your wishes by placing the fat in the right places to give you the "shape" you desire. Many premiere plastic surgery practices have credit and financing options to help make surgery more affordable for you too.

I hope this helps and make sure to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon with expertise in
advanced body contouring techniques. Sincerely, Dr. Sean Kelishadi

Sean Kelishadi, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift Revision/ BBL / Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implant

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon