I am looking for a Dr that is able to fix an umbilical hernia and also perform umbilicoplasty. (photo)

I had a baby about 8 years ago and had my belly button pierced which I believe caused my belly button to look semi wrinkled after giving birth. Please help! DFW AREA. Thanks in advance.

Belly Button Surgery

Thank you for your question about Belly Button Surgery.

In general, yes, umbilical hernia repair and umbilicoplasty can easily be performed at the same time.  Check Realself and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons for qualified surgeons in your area.

To be sure what is right for you, see two or more experienced, board-certified Plastic Surgeons in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have Belly Button Surgery.

Belly B

Hello, seek out a board certified plastic surgeon who also trained in general surgery. They should be able to take of both issues. You can go to the ASPS site to search for a qualified surgeon. Check link below.