Looking for a doctor who has done a Breast Reduction and Tummy tuck on a BBW in Dallas/Fortworth area?

I looking for a top doctor to do a breast reduction on me that is in the Dallas/fortworth area that has done a breast reduction and tummy tuck on a bbw woman before

To find doctors in your local area, please click here. 

Looking for breast reduction in DFW

Thank you for your question.  There are many wonderful surgeons who can fulfill your goals and you can find them here on realself.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon and get the opportunity to view their before and afters.  Finally, it's important that you interview several different surgeons and pick the one who you feel most comfortable with.  Good luck!

Breast reduction and tummy tuck

Hi,

Congrats on starting your journey. These are both great procedures. Be sure to go to a few consults with plastic surgeons and see who you feel most comfortable with. These are two very common plastic surgery procedures so a general plastic surgeon should be very familiar with these and should be able to guide you in your decision.

Best wishes!

Dr. Blagg

Austin, TX

Looking for a surgeon

Thank you for your question. Real Self is a great place to start in looking for a surgeon for a particular body contouring procedure. This forum lets you get an idea of what your surgeon is like and the kind of work he or she does. In your research, make sure you choose an experienced, board certified plastic surgeon with hospital privileges in that specialty. Look at their before and after photos and by all means, interview any potential surgeon personally. Most offer complimentary consultations .

Best Wishes,

Looking for a doctor who has done a Breast Reduction and Tummy tuck

Thank you for the question.  Ultimately careful selection of plastic surgeon, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, in bra sizers, and computer imaging), careful measurements (dimensional planning), and skillful execution of the procedure will be critical.

When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find average costs of surgery listed on this website, and on individual plastic surgeon's websites as well.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. 

***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.