What makes the difference between Natural Looking work vs. Horrible? (Think Meg Ryan vs. Christie Brinkley)

How does one go about maintaining their looks (age appropriately) without looking obvious or crazy? Think Heather Locklear or Christie Brinkley vs modern day Meg Ryan. I have begun to experiment with botox and fillers around my mouth, both of which I absolutely love, but am realistic, and know I need to be planning for more over the next few years. What is recommended in regards to either fillers, surgery etc to attain a vibrant rejuvenated look, without looking like a candidate for Botched?

Hello, and thanks for you question. The most important thing is having physician with a good "cosmetic eye" and a solid understanding of your personal aesthetic goals. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you I recommend seeing a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon