Anyone in DFW area willing to help? Post op 3 weeks, developed seroma on left flank, noticed it this week (Photo)

I'm post op 3 weeks from a BBL, I had Lipo to my back, flanks, stomach. I noticed a pocket on my left flank this week. It's not huge, but my DR is in Miami and at this time I can't go back. He explained it's possible it wouldn't be a one time thing. I'm looking for a local (DFW) DR that would be willing to help me! Any help or guidance! I'm applying compression with foam and my garment hoping it will help.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Butt Augmentation/ Liposuction / Liposculpture / High Definition Procedures / Liposuction Revision

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you contact your doctor and ask him/her to refer you to someone locally to help manage your post operative care.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon