Can my deviated nose be fixed without surgery? (Photos)

My nose was hit by the badroom door few months ago. I did not notice it until last month and it getting more obvious. My nose was totally straight before so i really don't want to have surgery if not needed. Do you think that it could be possible to reset my nose without rhinoplasty. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon and thank so much for your consideration as well as time.

Doctor Answers 4

Straightening the profile

Using a dermal filler like Restylane or Juvederm to balance out the asymmetries can be very powerful and produce an instant result. I would consider this and if you desire a more permanent result at a later time, then you can consider a rhinoplasty. Best of luck.

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 34 reviews

Surgical rhinoplasty to straighten a crooked nose

A surgical rhinoplasty is usually required to straighten a crooked nose, but only if it significantly crooked. It is impossible to reset the nasal bones and cartilage without a surgical rhinoplasty under general anesthesia.

William Portuese, MD
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 146 reviews

Can you use fillers in the Nose?

Fillers can help with some people, however it is always difficult to determine with Photo's alone. The best option is to see a surgeon in your home city or town. 

Dr James Bonaparte

James Bonaparte, MD, MSc, FRCSC
Ottawa Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 17 reviews

Non-Surgical Solutions for Nose

Facial fillers (Voluma, Restylane, Juvederm) could be used to improve symmetry of the nose, but surgery may be needed for the nostrils/shape. I would have a formal consultation with an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 196 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.