Are these "deflated tubular breast"? (photo)

I am curious to see if my breast are considered "tubular" and if so what augmentation/lift would be recommend?

Not tubular breasts

There is not much to be gained by labeling someone with tuberous breasts.  An operative plan should be developed based on your anatomy.  Whether that is breast implantation, lift or reduction, symmetrization or some combination of procedures, there is no particular point in stigmatizing your breast shape.  A properly trained, skilled and ethical plastic surgeon can develop a plan based on your anatomy and give you the outcome that you desire.  I see absolutely no point in diagnosing someone with tuberous breasts or restricted base deformity.  Stigmatizing a young person can have an effect on the way they perceive the outcome, even if it is outstanding.

Deflated breasts

Hi.  Although it does not look like your breasts are tubular, I think you would be a great candidate to have a breast lift and augmentation.  This would restore a more youthful shape for you.  I would recommend that you consult with a plastic surgeon so that you can decide which style and size of implants would work best for you.  Best of luck!

Jonathan Heistein, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Tubular Breast Augmentation Procedures

Over the muscle means above the muscle and under the breast tissue. This placement may make your surgery and recovery shorter and you will likely have less discomfort. This placement can provide a slight “lift.” Sub-glandular placement can result in more palpable implants, increased risk of capsular contracture and more difficult imaging of the breast with mammogram. This placement is often recommended for those patients with mild breast sag, but who do not want a breast lift (mastopexy), and for patients with tubular breast deformity.

Augmentation Mastopexy

It appears that a breast lift, possibly with implants as well, would provide the improvement you want. I recommend that you meet with a board certified Plastic Surgeon in person to discuss your concerns. They will measure you and make procedural recommendations.
All the best

Are my breast tubular?

Thanks for your inquiry.  I would not call your breast tubular, they do have ptosis (drooping) and seem to have a high crease.  I recommend you seek an in person consultation.  I believe you need a full vertical mastopexy. Good Luck.

Are these "deflated tubular breast"?

hard to tell per your pics, consult with a bc PS to evaluate in person, a implant my address your concerns and may or may not need a lift?? good luck!!

Jonathan Weiler, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Deflated tubular breast

Based upon your two pictures you have deflated ptotic breasts, but they do not appear to be tuberous. You appear to be a good candidate for a lift +/- augmentation depending on your desires/goals.

Are these "deflated tubular breast"?

HI there, thank you for your question. It does not appear as though you have tubular breasts. A lift or lift and augmentation may be indicated depending on what your desires are. Best, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Are these "deflated tubular breast"?

Thank you for the question and pictures. Sometimes, semantics can be more confusing than helpful. In my opinion, your breasts demonstrate asymmetric breast ptosis and you will be a candidate for breast lifting plus/minus augmentation, if you wish to change breast position, shape and/or size. If so, seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant    experience helping patients achieve the types of outcomes you would be pleased with. Then, communicate your goals carefully as well. I hope this, and the attached link, helps.  Best wishes.