Hi Def Arm Liposuction
Doctor Answers 6
VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting
Hi definition liposuction for the arms
I would be very cautious of someone trying to do this type of sculpting on someone's arms.
Arms are technically difficult because of the curvature.
Liposuction is done with straight instruments and great care must be taken to avoid streaks, divots or uneven contours.
I suggest looking for a provider and not the equipment.
A good plastic surgeon will deliver excellent results after making a good assessment using any form of liposuction.
A less talented surgeon can make a mess of anything regardless of equipment used.
My practice is exclusively devoted to various forms of liposuction and for transfer.
I generally reserve VASER for particular cases. With arms I generally like very gentle equipment.
This is generally best done with thin cannulas using low vacuum pressure.
these are just my ideas and I'm sure other plastic surgeons will differ.
Mats Hagstrom M.D.
Hi Def liposuction
You might also like...
HIgh definition liposuction and Vaser
- You are correct - Vaser is the name of a liposuction machine that uses ultrasound.
- High Def is the name of a liposuction goal - body definition with small cannulas, appropriate for people of normal or near normal weight.
- If you find an experienced plastic surgeon who does a lot of liposuction, you are in good hands.
- Let your surgeon choose her/his equipment - the result depends on the surgeon, not the machine.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hi def arm liposuction
Vaser is the ultrasound technology which breaks up the fat prior to the actual liposuction. It can be used with Hi def liposuction. The difference between the two techniques depend a great deal the individual plastic surgeon doing this procedure.
Certainly I would consult a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and review his pictures of sample patients prior to making your decision.
Good luck to you.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.