Day 8 post tummy tuck - the glue came off in a small portion? (Photos)

I am eight days post op from my tummy tuck and part if the glue, and scab came off. It is a really small area and am probably worried for no reason but thought I would ask. Is this normal so soon from having a procedure? Do I need to put tape on it?

Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

Thank you for your question. Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Glue on incision

Thanks for your inquiry, it is normal for glue to start coming off after a week or two.  I am unable to tell from your picture if there is a problem with your wound.  It is early in your post-operative course and it is best to call your plastic surgeon and discuss.