How much would it cost and would I make a good candidate? (Photo)

I have an decent-ish figure but I have more fat on my stomach than I want. i'm 20 years old, and at 5'4 weigh about 135 size small/medium... would I be an ok candidate for laser lipo on my tummy and how much would it generally cost

Lipo candidate

Assuming that you do not have any chronic medical troubles (including but not limited to bleeding disorders), you do not take daily aspirin, non steroidals, vit E or other blood thinning meds, you DO exercise and follow a moderate diet, you are NOT pregnant....then, yes, you would be a very good candidate for Liposuction. 

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Houston Physician

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Jaime S. Schwartz, MD, FACS

Getting the Right Combination for the Results You Want--VASER HI DEF, ThermiRF, Ultrasound

You look like you would be a candidate for liposuction. I recommend VASER HI DEF. Often I use VASER HI DEF with ThermiRF, ultrasound and fat grafting to get the most fat removal, skin tightening, contouring and definition. Cost will vary, but HD contouring is much more complex, defining and can give the best in skin tightening, cellulite reduction, body shaping, and fat reduction than traditional approaches. I suggest a consult with a hi-def physique liposuction expert. Best, Dr. Emer