How much would it cost and would I make a good candidate? (Photo)

I have an decent-ish figure but I have more fat on my stomach than I want. i'm 20 years old, and at 5'4 weigh about 135 size small/medium... would I be an ok candidate for laser lipo on my tummy and how much would it generally cost

Getting the Right Combination for the Results You Want--VASER HI DEF, ThermiRF, Ultrasound

You look like you would be a candidate for liposuction. I recommend VASER HI DEF. Often I use VASER HI DEF with ThermiRF, ultrasound and fat grafting to get the most fat removal, skin tightening, contouring and definition. Cost will vary, but HD contouring is much more complex, defining and can give the best in skin tightening, cellulite reduction, body shaping, and fat reduction than traditional approaches. I suggest a consult with a hi-def physique liposuction expert. Best, Dr. Emer