Can I get a breast reduction and my nipples larger and darker, along with a tummy tuck?

I'm wanting a breast reduction and a tummy tuck done at same time are a breast reduction and butt implants at same time is that possible?Are can I get a tummy tuck and vaginal reconstruction surgery done at same time?I'm a bbw no health problems non drinker non smoker.looking to book asap

Can multiple procedures be done at the same time?

Thank you for your questions.

These types of procedures can be done in combination or staged, but it is always best to evaluate you in person to decide which are best for you. It is in rare occasions that a patient qualifies to have both a reduction and TT at the same time in my hands. I use The Horndeski Method breast reduction which requires more time, but creates upper pole fullness without the need of implants (which can migrate or become displaced with time) and has completely eliminated the vertical scar component. Breasts are reshaped, positioned high on the chest wall and secured to the chest muscles to achieve long term results. Incisions are hidden around the areolas and in the breast folds. Take a look below and see what can now be accomplished with a more current technique.
Gary Horndeski M.D. 

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for the question. Generally speaking, these types of combination surgical procedures are done routinely. However, you are wise in being concerned about the safety of combination surgery; risks/possible complications do increase with increased length of surgery…
It is best to evaluate each patient's suitability for combination surgery on an individualized basis. During this consultation process, after a complete history and physical, the SAFETY of combining these surgical procedures becomes of paramount importance. Plastic surgeon, anesthesia provider, duration of surgery, surgery facility all important considerations. Your best bet: choose your plastic surgeon very carefully; everything else including good judgment/advice/planning, anesthesia provider and safe surgery facility will follow.
I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to mommy makeover surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.

Breast reduction and tummy tuck

Thank you for your question.  Generally, many different combinations can be performed at the same.  If you're a good candidate, I'd probably start with a breast reduction and tummy tuck.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS