Am I a good candidate for a breast lift without implants? (Photo)

My breast is saggy after having 2kids.. I don't want a big breast, just need them to be lifted. Am I a good candidate for the breast lift without implants?

Must I have implants with a breast lift?

. You know your body and your desires better than anyone else. This is a decision that should be between you and your plastic surgeon. Face to face consultation and exam, measuring your dimensions and evaluating your tissue characteristics should help you and your surgeon reconcile your desires with what your tissues will accommodate. There are several options that your surgeon can review with you. You should have thorough education and understanding of your options. These are decisions that should be made as team of educated patient and knowledgeable, skilled surgeon. If you only want a lift it may be a great choice for you as long as you know all your options and the trade-offs of each option. Good Luck!

Peabody Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift without implants

Thank you for the question and photo.  Without an in-person exam, it is difficult to give an accurate answer.  Remember that breast lifts also reduce the size of your breast by removing excess skin.  It all depends on what you want your end results to be.  It would be best to visit your board-certified plastic surgeon and get a full assessment. Best of luck. Dr. Michael Omidi.

An in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon is the best way to assess your needs and provide true medical advice.

Michael M. Omidi, MD, FACS

Breast lift?

Sadly, it is hard to give you an accurate recommendation from your photo. I would advise you to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area (link below) who can assess you in person. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Sometimes Implants Can Negate The Need For A Lift

I can't see your shoulders or a side view, but based on this image I think you might be able to get some implants and avoid the vertical scar from a lift.
It's a funny business we're in because some women will do anything to avoid an implant, and some will do anything to avoid the scar - I don't know which camp you are in, but you should know your options.
Good Luck!

Thomas P. Sterry, MD

Breast lift

Hello, as seen you photo carefully,I my opinion a breast lift can improve the appearance of your breasts correcting the ptosis and giving a perky look. The mammary tissue can be used to give an implant like shape. this procedure have a duration of 3-4 hours, the recuperation time is around 4 weeks, costs varies from US$3,000-4000. Always do a personal consultation with a certified PS.

Regards. Dr Kemil Issa

Kemil Issa, MD

Breast lift?

Thank you for your question and photos.  You need to be evaluated in person by a board certified plastic surgeon to determine what would be best for you.  Your left breast clearly sags further than your right, which would warrant a lift.  If it is determined that both breasts need to be lifted and you have sufficient breast tissue to achieve your desired result, then I would suggest considering what I call "The Natural" breast lift at my office: a breast lift using your own breast tissue.  

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Breast lift without an implant

A breast lift alone in your case will do very lift to change the overall appearance of your breasts. It will make them a bit more symmetric bit little else. If that what you want to achieve then proceed. A lift with an augmentation will give you a much better result.

Norman M. Rowe, MD

Lifting one side is a terrible idea

It appears that you could have an excellent result without the scars associated with a lift if you had an implant alone. Or if you wanted a lift without implants you could have a nice result with that as well as long as both sides were lifted.  I am totally against having a lift on one side because then you are just trading one asymmetry for another.   This is a terrible idea.  

Lift

You can just have a lift of your left breast to match you to the size of your right. However, a small augmentation with the lift would also look nice. I would suggest meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon and discussing all your options.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Am I a good candidate for a breast lift without implants?

Yu have asymmetrical breasts that should respond well to a breast lift with size decrease of the left breast greater than the right breast. Please see aboard certified plasatic surgeon for evaluation.

Thomas Guillot, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon