How much are breast implants in Dallas?

what exactly are the best ones to get?

Breast Implants / Breast Augmentation/ Cohesive Gel Implants / Silicone Implants / Revision Breast Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Breast implants in Dallas

The price of breast augmentation like most procedures vary significantly among regions and even within a county. The costs of breast implants in South Florida are generally lower than more expensive cities such as Dallas, New York or Los Angeles. We are currently running a special for silicone breast implants for $4900 inclusive of MD Anesthesia and facility fees.

To ensure quality work at most cost effective prices, consult with board certified plastic surgeons that own their own nationally accredited facilities. These surgeons must maintain the highest standards to keep accreditation. Moreover, the surgeons are motivated to ensure quality and properly trained staff (to minimize time and frustration in surgery), private and comfortable facilities (to ensure continued referrals), and less waste (to ensure that they can remain competitive financially with other centers).

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Varies

Thank you for your question.  In short, the price varies.  You will need to be evaluated in person by a board-certified plastic surgeon to determine what would be both best and realistic for you as well as how much it will cost you.  Attached to this answer is a link for you to get a realistic idea of what others in the RealSelf community have paid.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Costs vary...

Hello Kaddee. Prices vary from region to region and practice to practice. Choose quality with before and after results, then consider prices.

These are the components to finding a good doctor:

1. They are certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
2. They have been in town for more than 5 years and don't move their practices often.
3. They have a good record of standing with your state's medical board.
4. They have lots of before and after photos of THEIR work showing good results.
5. They're highly rated by previous patients.

See a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Call some offices in your area for price quotes. Best, Dr. ALDO.

Aldo Guerra, MD

Cost for Breast Implants

• Breast Implants factors vary significantly for a number of good reasons: Prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find the most qualified surgeons where you want the surgery performed that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. See the below link on suggestions on how to find the most qualified plastic surgeon for your procedure. General Factors that influence the price of plastic surgery include:

• 1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctor’s office? Geographical location also has a significant influence. RealSelf has average charges for most areas of the USA.

2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist, nurse anesthetist, or an RN be used?

3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best and longest trained is most often a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long it will take, etc. Will other complementary procedures also be also performed during the same surgery?

How much are breast implants in Dallas?

Thank you for the question. When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved.
In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.

Choosing an implant

Choosing a size is all about a healthy conversation between you and your plastic surgeon. Anatomy and the size of your breast "footprint" or dimensions of your chest can help pick an implant. The thickness of the overlying breast is also an important factor in implant selection. Different implants have different projection and this varies by manufacturer. Picking the right implant for you depends on a number of factors and talking about this in consultation is the best way to go and sometimes requires changing the shape of the breast with a mastopexy too. Good luck, MMT

Breast Implant Cost in Dallas

Breast implant surgery typically runs between $4500 and $5500.  Saline implants slightly less, silicone gel implants, somewhat more.

We are offering a special at $4999 for silicone gel implants this spring which covers all charges including the implants. Dallas is a great market for breast surgery. There are many very good surgeons in practice here.

Be sure to do your homework and find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon experienced in breast augmentation surgery. I encourage you to consult with several surgeons and go with the one you feel most comfortable with.

Dr. Michael Morrissey

Breast augmentation fees

Thanks for your question! Dallas is a very competitive market for plastic surgery and you will find a wide range of prices. Depending on your implant choice (saline, ideal implant, silicone, form stable), you will find all-in costs range between 4k to 8k. If you call physician's offices you will be able to get their price estimate quickly and easily.  I would caution you to use cost as only one of the factors when choosing your surgeon. Be sure to choose a board certified plastic surgeon working in an AAAASF accredited OR or better with experience in breast augmentation procedures. 

There are a few things in life where the picking cheapest option can be very scary, like plastic surgery and parachutes. Be careful and good luck! 

Breast Augmentation cost

Breast augmentation costs about $4200 (all inclusive) when using saline implants and $5200 when using silicone implants.  The cost may vary depending on other factors, but this is the usual rate.  Best of luck!

Jonathan Heistein, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon