Breast Fat Transfer - I don't want Lipo. Is it possible to use someone else's fat?

I'm not sure I want Liposuction, but I want larger breasts with human tissue and not implants. Is it possible to use someone else's fat, possibly from another lipo patient? The larger cannula used for the fat transfer seems to not leave the legs as smooth as the laser lipo (but I've heard that kills the fat) and I don't want the risk of bumpy thighs. The best option to me seems to use some one else's fat. Is that a possibility since it's not like trading a liver, right? :) All thoughts welcome!

Fat transfer

No, you may not use another's fat transfer unless she is your identical twin sister. Otherwise, the fat will die. If you don't want liposuction, breast augmentation with implants will be your best and only choice.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Breast Fat Transfer/ Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

Thank you for your question. No it is not possible to use someone else's fat.  Your body would reject it.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Fat transfer - using your own fat

Unless you have an identical twin, fat transfer from another person is not possible. The fat would be rejected by your body. I do think in the future there will be development of a fat substitute product that can be used for patients who do not have enough fat to transfer or do not want liposuction, but that is a ways off. 

Tracy Kayan, MD
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

You can not use other people's fat

The best option is to use own fat and if the liposuction done correctly and treated with Endermologie after the treatment ,you will get great donor site results. Please see the link.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon