Does a lower body lift include the pubic region? I don't know how common this is but after massive weight loss.

My pubic mound is sort of squishy and similar to my stomach. I feel like Im the only person that has issues with their pubic mound after weightloss. It's not the inner parts so I do not need labiaplasty.

Lower body lift - is pubis included?

Thank you for your question about your lower body lift.
  • You are not the only person to have this problem after massive weight loss -
  • It is very common.
  • Yes, a  lower body can include a pubic lift -
  • Be sure to point the need out to your surgeon but most experienced body lift surgeons will be the ones to point the need out to you!
Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Pubic lift

Definitely during a Lower Body Lift on AWL patients the pubic area is lifted on almost 100% of the patients. 
Because almost a 100% of the patients, male or women develop flaccid pubic area in different degrees.
So much more common of what you can imagine.
Thank you and Be encouraged!!! you will wearing with confidence a tight skirts or dresses or nice jeans.
Dr. Cardenas

Mons (pubic) lift

Hello and thank you for your question. Congratulations on your weight loss. Typically most plastic surgeon's who perform post massive weight loss body contouring will take care of the pubic area.
Peter Fisher M.D 

Peter Fisher, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

With massive weight loss and some times with weight gain and weight loss the pubis also gets droopy and misshapen.
During a tummy tuck or lower body lift, the patient should address the pubis lift with the tummy tuck.
The pubis can be lifted and reshaped to normal triangular shape. Discuss that with your surgeon