Could I benefit from a non-surgical rhinoplasty / non-surgical nose job? (unsightly nose bridge) (photos)

The appearance of my nose has held me back from feeling confident my whole life and has even caused me to become depressed at times. I'm interested in getting a nose job, but as a college student, it's not really something I an afford right now. Could I benefit from a non-surgical rhinoplasty procedure? I'm mainly focused on my low nasal bridge. Also, how high is the risk of the injections wearing off at different rates and causing my nose to look weird after the procedure? Thanks!

Non-surgical rhinoplasty is great to raise a low bridge

Fillers can be a great, and much cheaper, way to reshape the nose. They are great for the type of issue you describe, which is raising a low bridge, especially when you have a low radix (where you nose takes off from your forehead). Adding filler here can actually make the nose look smaller and straighter. In terms of how long the filler will last, it depends on which filler is used. Some last 9 months or so and others can last up to 2 years. Personally I would not advise a permanent filler in the nose. Unless you have different plastic surgeons injecting different fillers at different times (some that last longer than others), it should not look weird as it wears off. The best thing to do is see a surgeon who is also skilled at rhinoplasty since the evaluation of the nose, and understanding the anatomy, is key.

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty Candidate

Please post photos for further evaluation. For a non-surgical intervention, fillers can be used to sculpt the nose. I tend to use a lot of Voluma for this area and achieve great results.  I do not like permanent fillers here as long term there can be issues, but Voluma will last approximately two years and will slowly resolve. I suggest a physician who is an expert in facial contouring to do a formal assessment. Dr. Emer