What if mastectomy was in 1998 and yes I had mastectomy but it only lasted a month.

What if mastectomy was in 1998 and yes I had masopecty but it only lasted a month. I didn't bother getting it fixed any more. But now I see how lopsided they are one is fat ..the reconstruction one is flat and lower compared to the good breast.i insurance might say it is too late? NY shirts always twist to the right. I look ridiculous

Breast reconstruction options

I think you need to be seen in person for recommendations.  The insurance issue is not a problem in my practice because these are symmetry procedures tied to your initial diagnosis and mastectomy surgery.

Three basic forms of breast reconstruction exist. You can use your own tissue, implants or a combination of the previous two techniques. Your own tissue can be used in the form of the DIEP flap, PAP flap, SGAP flap or fat grafting. Implants can be done in one stage or two stage. Two stage reconstructions are started by placing expanders at the time of mastectomy. Once they expanders are placed they are able to be inflated as determined by wound healing. The final type consists of combining any of the above techniques.