Would I be a good candidate for BBL? I'm 31 years old and 137lbs (Photo)

Would I be a good candidate for bbl with fat transfer? 137lb 5'7ft. Tall, 2 kids. I plan on having a 3rd child, should I get bbl done after or before my 3rd child? Is it true that if you get the bbl done and lose weight your butt can go down?

Would I be a good candidate for BBL? I'm 31 years old and 137lbs

Based on your photos alone it appears you are a good candidate for a BBL procedure. PLease consult with an expeirnced board certified plastic surgeon. 

Regards, 

Thank you for your question and photos. Yes, you are a great candidate for the BBL. For optimal results for your BBL, the areas that should be liposuctioned include the lower back, hips and sometimes the outer thigh. These areas help to contour and shape the buttock and enhance the results of the fat transfer. The abdomen and inner thighs are a great source for additional fat to transfer.  You can have the procedure before your third pregnancy or wait till after.  Losing or gaiaing weight  can aftect the result.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes

Getting a BBL

You appear to be a pretty good candidate for a BBL.

You may not achieve a flat abdomen because of muscle separation from your previous two pregnancies.
I see no reason why you could not have this procedure either before or after your third child.

All fat layers in your body will shrink with weight loss including the gluteal area after a BBL.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Brazilian Butt lift

Yes you appear to be a good candidate for a BBL with fat transfer.  Whether or not to do it before or after your pregnancy is really up to you since the procedure should not interfere with pregnancy.  Yes you will lose buttock fullness if you lose weight.  Hope this helps

Brazilian Butt Lift

A Brazilian Butt lift would help tremendously in your case by both slimming your waist and adding fat to your butt to give you a lifted and round shape.  

John Burns, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift / Liposuction/Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture/ Fat Grafting/ High Definition Procedures / Revision BBL

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks. You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create and athletic looking physique.

I would recommend that you wait until you are finished having children before undergoing elective surgery.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon