Is it possible to have a BBL and arm lift at the same time? (photos)

I would like to get a bbl and arm lift at the same time but worried about the recovery and if it would be too much to handle since I will need to be laying on my stomach for a few weeks. Will it hurt too much to lift myself when trying to get up or would I need to be laying on my back to minimize the pain from the arm lift?

Absolutely, I perform a BBL and army lift at the same time.  Select a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of body contouring procedures each year, has great reviews, and has great before and after pictures.

Los Angeles PlasticSurgeon

Arm lift

Thank you for your question and photos.  It would be possible to combine these two procedures, but you will need to weight the pros and cons with a board-certified plastic surgeon who has evaluated you in person.  

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Is it possible to have a BBL and arm lift at the same time?

Short answer: it is possible but because of the points that you mentioned of needing your arms as part of your recovery, you may want to separate the 2 procedures.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck.

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS