I'm looking for an affordable fat transfer to breast in Dallas? Cost? Am I a good candidate?

I'm 5'4 and very active yet I can't lose the stubborn back fat I've had my entire life and I hate the small bit if loose skin I have left over post pregnancy. It doesn't look too bad but I notice it. I weight 130-135 pounds and I would like to transfer fat from my back and stomach to my breast. Would this be expensive? I have horrible credit so I'll be paying out of pocket. I am adamant about NOT getting implants. I don't want giant melons, my breast are beautiful i just want the fullness back.

You do appear to be a good candidate.  The liposuction and fat transfer procedure does tend to be a little more expensive than implant surgery.

Breast Fat Transfer/ Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Fat transfer

I would suggest meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to discuss the procedure and see if you are a candidate. Liposuction will not loose skin.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon