Am I a good candidate for gastric sleeve?

I'm 28yrs old, 5'4 and 185 pounds. I was considering getting the gastric sleeve but wasn't sure. I've tried diet pills and working out but nothing seems to work for me any more. I'm scared if I do have the surgery I would lose too much weight. Any suggestions?

Am I a good candidate?

Hello dear, thanks for your question. You are a good candidate for this procedure if your BMI is over 32. At this point bariatric surgery is the best option for patients with obesity tipe 2 and 3 to lose weight. Is the option that last more, and more efficent. Some times patients do the mistake having a plastic surgery when what they need is a bariatric surgery. I suggest to make an appointment with a Board Certified for a personal evaluation. Good look.

Dominican Republic Bariatric Surgeon