I'm 5'10" and 260lbs. Where does my bmi need to be for me to have liposuction? (Photo)

I would like the BBL, ARM LIFT, breast reduction and, rhinoplasty for black american women.

Appropriate BMI for liposuction

Thanks for your question. There is no "hard and fast" rule for BMI as it relates to when someone can have liposuction.  That being said, it is important to keep in mind that liposuction is a not a weight loss procedure.  It is intended to reduce and shape areas that are out of proportion to the rest of one's body.  In general, I would say that a BMI below 30 would be preferred for liposuction.  If you are 5'10" tall, that would be a BMI under 210 lbs.  However, if you lose 50 lbs, you may need a procedure to remove skin such as a tummy tuck. It would be best to consult with a ABPS board certified plastic surgeon. 

Brazilian Butt Lift / Liposuction/Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture/ Fat Grafting/ High Definition Procedures / Revision BBL

I appreciate your question.

Best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon