4 weeks post-op necklift surgery. Red, hot & swollen?

4 weeks post op for necklift surgery. I developed staph infection after surgery which was treated. However the swelling has returned and it is hot and red.

Neck Lift

Thank you for your question. You should contact your surgeon immediately to detect any and prevent further infection. Best wishes,

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Red, Hot, Swollen after surgery

Thanks for your question. These may be a sign of a wound infection and you need to let your doctor know ASAP, if you haven't already. I hope you're already on the road to recovery.

Robert S. Schmidt, MD
College Station Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dear teging, You need to contact your surgeons office immediately for a follow up appointment and proper diagnosis and treatment. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

Neck lift - neck is red, hot and swollen again

Thank you for asking about your neck lift.I am so sorry but it sounds as though your infection has returned. Please contact your plastic  surgeon without delay and arrange to be seen. Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS