4 weeks post op. Will my breasts change once they drop? (Photo)

How much more will my breast change will they get way smaller once they drop im not scheduled till the 31st do u see swelling is it gone i hope they don't change much I really love them as they are 4 weeks one month out Thsnks :-) they seem to fit well with my small body

4 weeks post-op breast augmentation--how much change can still occur?

Yes, they will still change, since healing takes 6-12 months. Gravity "works" on 100% of patients, and scar tissue stretches in all but those who develop capsular contracture, so they will indeed "drop."

But implants do not swell or shrink, so as your skin and muscles stretch slightly (you are pretty youthful so you won't have very much), your breasts will actually look a bit more projected and full centrally. Sure, you won't look like you have on a push-up bra when nude--that IS the job of a good bra. Naked your breasts will be soft and more natural, and when you want the high round full look, a nice bra will have plenty to push up and you will look great clothed or in a teeny bikini.

Remember, even women born with "perfect" breasts see changes over time, weight change, and pregnancy/breast feeding. So will yours go through changes--but the implant part of your breasts will NOT change, so you're always ahead of women with all natural tissue! Best wishes! Dr. Tholen

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Will breasts change?

you seem to have a very good result four weeks postoperatively. It takes about three months for your implants to take on its final shape and size. However I think it's safe to say that what you see right now is what  it will look like in three months. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Ravi Somayazula, DO
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

4 weeks post op. some advices:

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us.

To talk about final results we have to wait from 2-3 months after surgery. 

Best regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

4 weeks post op. Will my breasts change once they drop?

I think you have a good appearance and your breasts will probably stay about that size for the remainder of your postop period. Please see your surgeon for further evaulations if needed.

Thomas Guillot, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Swelling post aug

I think you are far enough along that you will probably be this size.Most of the swelling is gone by 4 to 6 weeks post op.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Breasts will evolve in appearance

The appearance of your breasts will continue to improve. The soft tissue envelope will relax, giving your a more natural slope to the upper pole of your breasts and a slightly more projected look. That being said, if you're happy 4 weeks after surgery, you'll continue to be happy as the next few months go by.

Hope this helps - Sam Jejurikar, MD

Nice work

Hello, you have very nice results so far, They are going to look more natural as the months go by. The size will not be different. 

Jose Hungria, MD

Breasts at 4 weeks

At four weeks post-op from a  breast augmentation, you are still healing.  The implants will likely settle some more, and swelling will decrease as well.

Progress of implant changes over time

Hi Kaylee

Your implant size should be pretty stable.  Over the next year, your implants should drop a bit more giving you a more natural upper pole appearance, and a fuller, rounder lower pole.  Your nipples will also become more centrally located, given nothing unexpected.

You have a very nice result so far, congratulations.

Breasts will always change

Breasts will always change, it is just a matter of when and how long.  Everyone's soft tissue and breast envelop is subject to gravity and stretch.  Wearing a good supportive bra all the time can mitigate against these changes, but that is nature.  I am pleased that you are happy with your surgery and that can have a positive effect on others as well. Enjoy!

Tito Vasquez, MD, FACS
Southport Plastic Surgeon