I'm 255lbs. I only want a BBL with lipo. Can this be achieved? (Photo)

I'm 255lbs. I only want a bbl with lipo from my inner thighs, full back& abdomen, arms and neck. My intention is not trying to achieve weight loss by lipo , it's just for shape and contour. Can this be done, if so and you're the best doctor, I'm booking up with you.

BBL Candidate?

Hi, thanks for your pictures and for your inquiry. It would be better to be closer to your ideal weight, not only for getting better results and for what is more important diminishing risks during your procedure. Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Getting a BBL

I see no reason why you could not get a BBL.

My practices exclusively devoted to only liposuction and fat transfer(generally breast and hands meant and Brazilians).

I am one of a few plastic surgeons who has devoted my career to these two procedures.

I recommend you start by interviewing plastic surgeons locally.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift / Liposuction/Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture/ Fat Grafting/ High Definition Procedures / Revision BBL

I appreciate your question.

Best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

I'm 255lbs. I only want a BBL with lipo. Can this be achieved?

Based on your photos I would recommend losing more weight. This will decrease your surgical risks as well as improve your overall aesthetic result.

Regards,

Martin Jugenburg, MD